Holiday Herp Helper

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mel

Reaction score
For anyone in the Gold Coast area who is wanting a break this summer period (1st Dec-Jan 31st), but has problems finding care for 'unusual' pets, I may be of some assistance.

I am grounded this summer due to gravid females, so I am offering an in-your-home snake care service to anyone who may be in need of one. I can also care for the usual cacophony of pets, such as cats, dogs, birds, rodents, etc.

If it?s not big enough to eat a 5'2" woman, not venomous, and doesn?t have a violently psychopathic personality, I'm up for the job! So, if the need arises, give me a message, or phone on 0409237602.

Mel

lol little off the thread but y dose it say ur the best looking member when u star counter thingy is lol who descided that lol not saying ur not but maybe it should be best looking female member lol

Re: RE: Holiday Herp Helper

Fuscus said:
Thats nice of you to offer Mel, but I'm not in the area. :(
And where have you been, we haven't heard from you for ages.

You know how it goes, Fuscus... everytime I come back, I inevitably say something wrong, and get hammered by the higher echelons (and lower echelons). So, as I do after every hammering, I stay away for 6 months or so. But, with breeding season coming up, and as I have 2 coastals to sell, I thought I'd sniff around.

How's things with you? Everytime I go up to Mount Tamborine to make wedding bookings and so forth I think of you and your great photos.

Mel

RE: Re: RE: Holiday Herp Helper

Hi Mel, cool idea, i hadnt thought about such arragements till now. Maybe we could devise a list of willing carers of odd critters , with each stating their state/city/town. and/or what critters they know how/are willing to care for. That way anyone needing a critter sitter could contact and make arragements with one nearest them. It could be a permanent list in with caresheets or something. [Admin?]
dont really know what we'll do if/when we want to go away, I dread training a "non critter" relly or freind to do it right. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back