holly mother of god!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Titanium phase retic and a gorgeous snake at that. So many amazing morphs with those bigguns :D

My name is Holly, please don't tell my kids, I don't want them thinking their God, that would really peeve my religeous mother in law lmao!

My name is Holly, please don't tell my kids, I don't want them thinking their God, that would really peeve my religeous mother in law lmao!

Hi Holly..
Dont worry, I wont tell your kids...

Morphs are good, we need them. They bring quality, pride and satisfaction back to owning an original. And the more morphs there are, the rarer and more valuable (in terms of ownership) originals become, just like cars.

Wow what a gorgeous snake! I hope the pic wasn't taken here though... Was it a friend's photo or just something they found randomly?

The originals may become more valuable, but what about all those other morphs that are now forgotten about
because another one came out with more pretty colours..?
You cant really compare snakes to cars, cars are not a living animal.
Cars will rust away if not taken care of, animals get neglected and mistreated...

sorry to burst ur bubbles but, im not sure just got shown it and thought i would share :)

definitely a cross reticulated python (has the same color eyes and same head shape) look it up its most likely a (cross retic or a "SUPER DWARF RETICULATED PYTHON"):D

no doubt abut it....its a cross reticulated python (its eyes are the same colour and shape and its head is the same shape also) "its wither a cross retic as i said or a "super dwarf retic python"
cheers:lol:

You know, I'm still pretty undecided about whether I like the look of it or not lol. Sitting on the fence with this one.
But give me an aussie water python anyday for the rainbow sheen. (Well more so than my Childrens have anyway!) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back