HoLy MoLLy - hatchling on the way

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have pictures of the parents? How much do you think you will be selling the hatchies for?
Just remember lots of calcium and food, want to build the mother back up to healthy weight!

Congrats mate! Know the Sex yet?

khagan tell me about it!!! mines bad enough :p lol

thanks jason and tini see you guys sunday arvo or somethin?

and rocky its apparently a girl by the ultrasounds but i suppose I will know for sure in 6 weeks lol

okaiz! no worries...this coming sunday sounds good..
il call u before coming..
cheers, tini

this coming weekend but either way what ever suits you

wheres my invotation. :lol: are we having beers this sunday. dont forget my bday bbq next saturday!! i didnt go and buy a bbq for nothing. :D

Do you know what i'd find funny... if you just found out this info today!

Congrats :)

Seriously... when my misses was preggas with my daughter we went to classes - what fun... there was a girl there who had only found out she was pregnant with only 6 weeks to go - she was told she couldn't get pregnant.

She wasn't huge, so it was fully believable... she never had regular periods either - so it was quite a shock for her!

So if you think your undies needed a change... consider hers and her partners haha....

Do you know what i'd find funny... if you just found out this info today!

Congrats :)

Seriously... when my misses was preggas with my daughter we went to classes - what fun... there was a girl there who had only found out she was pregnant with only 6 weeks to go - she was told she couldn't get pregnant.

She wasn't huge, so it was fully believable... she never had regular periods either - so it was quite a shock for her!

So if you think your undies needed a change... consider hers and her partners haha....

haha yea mate I think if i was her fella i would need man diapers..
Classes start next saturday for us and its all about braxton hicks at the moment!!!

Shes going to be called Savannah Kate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back