home screen out of whack.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozzie Python

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Anyone else have the home page all over the shop?

i have user names etc on the left running left to right.

anyway to fix the layout or is it just my crap computer?

it appeared like that but is fine now and im using google chrome.
did you press F5 to refresh the page? sometimes that does the trick coz something didn't load correctly.

im on IE also. i have refreshed but still no better. has been doing it since last night

We had an upgrade last night. If you are still having trouble, try clearing your browser's cache and seeing if that helps.

We had an upgrade last night. If you are still having trouble, try clearing your browser's cache and seeing if that helps.

If I do this will it mean I'll loose all my automatic logins at all the sites that currently I have set up to do this?

If I do this will it mean I'll loose all my automatic logins at all the sites that currently I have set up to do this?
That's only if you clear your cookies as well. If you only clear your cache, you shouldn't lose those logins.

That's only if you clear your cookies as well. If you only clear your cache, you shouldn't lose those logins.

So pray tell to someone who went to school when slide rules were still in use, how does one do this?

This is crap it seems every week there is another problem with this site, It is very frustrating that i have to try an learn to be some computer wizz just to use a reptile forum. Please try and keep in mind that not everyone is not computer savy and things like this can be a big pain for some. You say you upgraded the system last night but now i am dealing with a downgraded site go figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back