Houston, we have a problem....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrmikk

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
What is going on with the AP&S site? I am getting really weird layouts here, the site loks like all formatting has been lost.

Glad to hear its not just my computer! WHAT THE !!!!!!!!!!

wow, right you are, every now and then ill go onto a page and it will be a different layout and be in white and blue.

Ah ha. thanks for the admin update.

Please post any issues that are still present in this thread.

Known Issues:
- Wiki theme is not integrated with main site

Please post any issues that are still present in this thread.

Known Issues:
- Wiki theme is not integrated with main site
Im not sure if this is to do with what your doing, but im getting a database error when i try to open the win and albino questions thread.
And also chit chat and any threads within are just opening to a blank page, all other categories open fine.

Last edited:
You cannot access previous pages by clicking on the page number at the bottom of the forum. It takes you to the announcement about "Seller Accounts", regardless of which page number you click on.

the new posts in the threads on the left side is gone : (

Can someone tell me why we now have recent thread boxes & the online user box (on the left) when im viewing my own subscribed threads ??? personally i cant see the point......i dont care whos posted what & whos online at that particular time...thats the reason im viewing the subscribed threads.....im only interested in those particular threads......it just streaches out the page & makes for more awkward viewing...

Sorry adam, i wasnt having a pop, we all see what a great job you do here & can only imagine how much of youre own free time is used doing it, i was just posting the issues that you requested people should earlier

Crush......ask nicley !!! & stop tweaking......youll go blind !!!

Thanks Moreliaman - I do appreciate it.

And crush - what's wrong with the drop down bar? Which bar are you talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back