Houston, we have a problem....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That wasn't changed as part of this. I might bring a drop down back for forums, but it is not feasible to list all the forums anymore.

AAGH!! whats happening? I cant turn the page on chit chat or this thread! I cant turn to page 2 to find out what is going on!!!!!

Is it just me or is the New Posts and Today's Posts out of action?

They have been moved under the forums drop down list :D (i'm pretty sure ) ;)

They have been moved under the forums drop down list :D (i'm pretty sure ) ;)

Thank's Nikki, but they're not working for me, when I hit new posts it says no new posts, and when I hit today's posts it says you must wait another 8 seconds between searches no matter how long I wait.

Not sure about problems, but I have noticed the last few days this site has been QUICK! I didn't think there was a server upgrade done. Unless everyone is out Christmas shopping and there is less internet traffic.

Hehehe Falcon :lol: Yea , i agree on that ,Aps has been quite quick lately

I've been working on optimizing various parts of the site.

well, since my net has unshaped, (this morning), it has definately been substantialy faster...

I have trouble getting on page two etc of forums.Not threads only the forums.

oh and umm when i hit the aussie pythons and snakes thing it takes be back to the page it was one yesterday at like 8am. and wont change. the bit i am refering to is on the top left of this page where it says 'aussie pythons and snakes - town hall - aps discussion'
hope that made sense : )

Try refreshing the page - there was a caching expiry problem yesterday.

Please let me know if any issues are still outstanding.

and also y are the topics in wiki gone weird? like turtles are the best and cookies or something like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back