HOW DO I CATCH A SNAKE

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of you should start a new topic HOW DO I CATCH A CAT there seems to be more dramas with them than snakes around the house.

hehehe Matto, just search through the archives and im sure you will find plenty of ways to catch a cat....or you can pm Sdaji, he has some good ideas on the subject!! LMAO ( ;) Sdaji)

have you actually put any of these ideas to work matto or are you as eager as you are at work? hows it all going anyway? has GPS left yet?

Teamsherman said:
matto said:
I would like to hear your opinion on illegal imigrants,

Maybe im drunk, or maybe im just opening up with the truth (a bit of both i think) but meh, i dont give a rats..........here i go.

Send them back in the stinkin peice of proverbial they got here in, we have enough crapola to deal with already. The only reason the Navy doenst blow them out of the water when they see them is cause other countries pick them up on their radars too, and if a blip on the screen was to "mysteriously" dissapear the nearest defence/authority boat/ship would get the blame. And im sure little johnny doesnt want that wrap on his resume. After all, he has sucked too many to blow it on one little raft that carry's another amount of vermin to screw his campaign.

Kill all cats, i'll still sleep at night quite well. They are pests, and shouldnt even be allowed to see the light of day!!!! (unless they are in a cage of sorts).

Yep hit the nail on the head there Alan !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back