how do i wire me incubator??????

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kahn_10

Reaction score
hello everyone :D
i have a slight problam on me hands :roll: i was just wondering if anyone has ever used a ty90 thermostat and could help guide me through wiring it up ???? i have the green/yellow wire is earth then a light blue wire and a brown wire and have 4 sockets on my thermostat marked 1,2,3,4, thanks guys and gals

Put a pic up, I may be able to help you.

Green/Yellow = Earth
Blue or Black = Neutral also called Negative (-)
Brown or Red = Active also called Positive (+)

Hope this may help you a little.

But if you dont know anything about electrics, dont kill your self by trying to wire something you dont undrstand. VERY DANGEROUS. You or someone you care about could be hurt.

But if you dont know anything about electrics, dont kill your self by trying to wire something you dont undrstand. VERY DANGEROUS. You or someone you care about could be hurt.

Hear Hear from a sparky!!! I have seen so many enclosures etc close to going up in flames, and a few burnt ones from mis wiring.

kahn_10 said:
hello everyone :D
i have a slight problam on me hands :roll: i was just wondering if anyone has ever used a ty90 thermostat and could help guide me through wiring it up ???? i have the green/yellow wire is earth then a light blue wire and a brown wire and have 4 sockets on my thermostat marked 1,2,3,4, thanks guys and gals

Sorry dude, dont take this the wrong way but from that bit of info i would suggest getting a qualified sparky or at the least someone that has done it before to do it. As the other guys have said, electricity isnt worth playing around with as it can and might just well kill you if you stuff up. Plus, if it doesnt harm anyone, it can burn down the enclosure, kill the animals and maybe even do harm to the house it is in.

Not worth the risk when you consider that it will probably cost you about $50 to get it proffessionally installed.

thanks guys i will go and and get me mate tooo wire it up as he has done it heaps before good point it aint worth risking everything too save a quick buck thanks heaps ya life savers :wink:
cheers kahn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back