how do u become a mod

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to be chosen but you have a rare chance at it

You start your own reptile based web-forum.

But don't advertise it on this site (see Advertising Rule #3)

:p

Hix

First thing you need to do is befreind the Slateman :)
Second - be able to take a lot of abuse.
Third - is not have a life, friends or have an opinion .
Forth - be over 21

Hix, your quick to burst the bubble. you knew what he meant but you rubbed your moderator status in his face. try and be more friendly mate.

No but Hix is right - start your own site and run it your way - Hix and many others have been around here a long time and is trusted by many as well as Slateman to do the job that is ask of him.

So I was outside today killing 14 rats to freeze and I probably hit one of them against the wall a tad too hard.

Rather than causing a riot between the Bunny Hugers and the Cement Drinkers, i'm going to set up a poll.. Simply when the poll ends, and there is more yes than no, i'll upload the pictures.

I am pretty down about the fact I killed 14 of 20 of these halarious to watch little guys but I needed feed for my snake, I had too many males to females for breeding and I did buy them specifically for herp food. so lets keep those lame youtube flaming comments to yourself because I know there are an abundance of curious georges out there that are dying to see. If yes wins and you voted no.. don't look.

Let the poll begin!!
Shouldnt you be out the back practicing your throw d.boy ?;)
Lol
Good call on that thread Hix.

He asked about becoming a Mod or Admin.

If he wants to be Admin, he should start his own site. The Administrators of this site are Slateman (the owner of the site) and Slateman's son (who looks after all the technical side of it).

As for being a Mod - well, maybe I could have been a bit more helpful.

Bottom line is, on this site, Slateman is really particular about who he has as a Mod. Slatey is currently in Europe with very limited access to the Internet, so he needs to be confident that the Mods will moderate the site the way he wants it.

Darryn - the cheques in the mail

Baz - I'm just glad I was online at the time to nip it in the bud before the Mods got swamped with complaints!

:p

Hix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back