how funnis this

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rumpig

Reaction score
i just found this list while is was surfin the this web site :
Horniest People
Fuscus - 275 sex references.
Slateman - 257 sex references.
Sdaji - 178 sex references.
africancichlidau - 173 sex references.
lutzd - 167 sex references.
instar - 161 sex references.
moosenoose - 116 sex references.
rodentrancher - 104 sex references.
Greebo - 98 sex references.
Teamsherman - 97 sex references.

Where the hell is my name in that list?????????
God dammit
Nah just people with a sense of humour........i spend that much time on the net the more i hear the better for me

Simone.

97 sex references, geez i must have sex on the mind too much. How does it know, i cant really recall using the word sex all that often. Cause sex isnt really something you would talk about on a reptile site is it, unless you are talking about the sex of an animal or one you dont know the sex of?? Oh well.

Good on you Jimmy honey. I'm not surprised because you're very restrained and in control.
LOL! Was it reptile sex, and can I now have a number one next to my name? lol

You're all funny. And Special, and Loonies.:)

They are the first ten people i'll be inviting to my birthday party this year. Giddy up!!!!!

Simone.

They are the first ten people i'll be inviting to my birthday party this year. Giddy up!!!!!

Simone.

I better get crcking on some sexual references then so I can get an invite.....LOL;-):D

Well your in Sydney Hugsta you can come too of course but keep the references coming all the same

Simone.

Hehehehehehehe open invitation to all especially Westaussie.

I'm flat out remembering how it goes Hugsta.

Too much info again

Simone

I'm flat out remembering how it goes Hugsta.
Or what it is, I had to look up the meaning in the dictionary to remind me.....;-):D

LOL, there is more than just me, ahhh!! what a relief. LOL:D

There are plenty of magazines and videos on this subject if you need to do some research

But what in you are on your knees...... :shock: :lol:

if i think its not going to be good and if its not the real thing i won't waste my time anymore. Whats a few more months anyway........
But then again Shane from Shane's World Slumber Party Volume 4 has educational value

Simone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back