how funnis this

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm glad to see that im not the only one finding it a bit dry in the sex dept...(darn drought)
some movies have a better educational value hugsta, johnbowemonie its good to see you know the quality educational films...lol

Poor things. :)

You can all take heart that your reptiles are at least 'getting some'. :shock:
Does that take my count to 2?

I think it does earthmother you little devil! But the thought of my animals getting more is enough to make me cry.

Simone.

We definatly need a sex-tion (oops) to store funny threads for easy access, maybe , "APS Funniest Threads" ! :D

Re: RE: how funnis this

johnbowemonie said:
if i think its not going to be good and if its not the real thing i won't waste my time anymore.
Simone.

Me too Simone - no more inflatables for me !!

RE: Re: RE: how funnis this

LMBAO !!! "Lola, LLLL Lola" ! :lol: :lol: :lol: Red can sympathise with ya WestAussie! :D

Well it's not inflatables for me Westaussie it's most of the Sydney male population. Maybe i should've been trying the female population instead

Simone.

well gather the sydney girls & bring them to W.A - you can all live with me , (theres my harem), as long as they dont mind sharing with 150 snakes & lizards.

easy access
That's what I'm talkin about - no hassles....LOL

Ihave a pretty good film collection i must admit.

Simone.

Please share Simone, you can't keep all this stuff to yourself you know.....;-):D

Well my obsession started when i went into the store and realised that the tapes were being sold for $30 each or 3 for $50. Well value for money says go for 3 each time. I had a pretty good collection of Shanes World, Shanes World Slumber Parties and University Co Eds. My favourite is University Coeds with the main star being Jodie Roxxx and my fave Slumber Party which is nothing but girls has a terrific ending with some really buff looking policemen. I love a man in uniform.

Westaussie, unfortunately while i am adventurous, you would find that i would beat the Sydney female population to death before i let anyone else join your one woman harem. You wouldn't need anyone else

Surely my references would have to be in the top 10 by now

Simone.

Re: RE: Re: RE: how funnis this

johnbowemonie said:
I love a man in uniform.
Simone.

hmmmmm, i know a man in uniform for you..... ;) :lol:

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: how funnis this

Bomb Squad outfit, paramilitary oh yeah. Giddy up!!!!!

Simone.

well gather the sydney girls & bring them to W.A - you can all live with me , (theres my harem), as long as they dont mind sharing with 150 snakes & lizards
and don't forget one mullet!

hmmmmm, i know a man in uniform for you.....

Me, Rangers uniform.......I could come and bust you wide open......LOL

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Hugsta and Shermy you are both killing me.......... Remember, i said i was adventurous

Simone.

yeah, power rangers from the show bag ay Huggy?? LOL

That's true Shermy.......

Remember, i said i was adventurous

Simone.

Think of the adventures you could have with a power ranger :shock: :wink: Simone....LOL

ahhhahhhahahhahahaha, touche!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back