how funnis this

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: how funnis this

I'll be sleeping easier tonight with that thought Huggy mmmmmmmmmmmm power ranger

Simone.

ahhhahhhahahhahahaha, touche!!!
Ah thankyou!!!
I'll be sleeping easier tonight with that thought Huggy mmmmmmmmmmmm power ranger

Simone.

You won't be sleeping at all with that thought SImone..... :twisted: :shock: :wink:

Re: RE: Re: RE: how funnis this

johnbowemonie said:
Westaussie, unfortunately while i am adventurous, you would find that i would beat the Sydney female population to death before i let anyone else join your one woman harem. You wouldn't need anyone else

Simone.

thought you might need some company while I was at work ?

my job doesnt come with a uniform - boots and hat is all I neeed.
That does it I am now going to order a uniform.!

See Westaussie your more adventurous than me, i would never have thought of the company....... Your on fire.
Boots and hat are still a uniform, top if off with a snake hanging from your shoulders and that would be perfect.

Simone.

Re: RE: Re: RE: how funnis this

Greebo said:
and don't forget one mullet!

Well I must admit I am stuck in an eighties time warp,
but the mullet finally got the chop about ten years ago.
there has been about 4 photos taken of me in the last ten years.
I think you are refering to one of those pics with a tigersnake.
I wont steal this thread with a pic of my mullet
but long live rock & roll !

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: how funnis this

rodentrancher said:
Where abouts do you find all those sort of statistics?

RR,

Go to the top left-hand corner of the page and click on the "Discussion Forums" folder. That opens up the forums and the bottom one is "Forum Statistics".

I usually look at it periodically to see what's happening, who's the biggest Pottymouth (most of the Mods are in the top ten) etc. I remember emailing Bryony at one point to let her know that she had 69 Sex References. :shock:

And Huggy, the reason why you've forgotten how it's done is because you're married, and that often kills your sex life :lol: (or so I've heard - no personal experience in that field).

:p

Hix

(and just to increase my position in the list: sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex )

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: how funnis this

Ok, thanks for that Hix. Hope I haven't typed anything too bad eh? Do they tell you what words you used? I'm gonna clean my mouth out like in the Metamucil ad. Soap, hose, nail brush etc. :lol: :lol:

And Huggy, the reason why you've forgotten how it's done is because you're married, and that often kills your sex life (or so I've heard - no personal experience in that field).

Ahhh, that's what the problem is, nit late now, you could have warned me earlier......LOL

You don't need to write so small hix as shaking hands with the unemployed is enough to make you go blind....:D

Ok Hix< I've clicked on Discussion Forums, but there is nothing about Forum Statistics in front of me? Grrrr!! The last discussion forum that shows up for me is Fuscus' Interesting Web links. No statistics except the link that shows up in the main menu.?? I'm very confused now. Just want to have a look at the forum statistics to see what they are all about? Cheers Cheryl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back