How hot at your place??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The storm is coming again? I thought it had gone..

We got a bit of lightning earlier, and some rain. Did any of u central coasters get hail??
I was laughing soo hard, i was driving home, in my street actually when it started hailing, and they were BIG pieces, so i had to floor it ..i didnt want a smashed windscreen!
Bring on the storm!!!
I better go look outside...

bEEN WATCHING WEATHER TRACKER, NOTHING IN YOUR MANOR JOSH.

Send some down this way Lee! :lol:
It's getting pretty bad. You know it's hot when you go to get up and find yourself glued to the lounge :?

I was on a bus into the city this morning to go in to uni and there was no air-con and no open windows. I thought I was going to pass out.
There's a chance of a storm later before a southerly change. I love www.bom.gov.au :D

Bad feeling isn't it?

Fingers crossed. I saw on Nine msn that they think a southerly will come through tonight but when have they ever been right. :D

I have given most of my herps a little play time in the bath and they loved it! They thought they were eels lol. Doing laps underwater etc. All fun and games till one crapped in there!

Hahahahahahaha:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Saturday: A hot day with the chance of a shower or thunderstorm. Fresh northwest winds and local coastal sea breezes before a cooler, gusty southerly change later in the afternoon. Some drizzle to follow overnight.

Thats For The Sydney Region

Around 38 - 40 here...

But i got the air con set to 20 :twisted:

Id tell you what my thermometer says if the sweat flowing down my face wasn't stinging my eyes.
OK 41 degrees today (39.2 atm). Aircon aint doing nada in the loungeroom. Fan is just circulating hot air in rthe dining room. And I am about to go to Kmart grrrr.

Can't wait to get defence force housing :p

[SIZE=+1]Current Temperature [/SIZE]28.8°C (83.8°F) (Heat Index 27.4°C ), Apparent temp 28.0°C

26 on my desk in the lounge. Oh now everything I type is green o.0

39 outside in the shade; the snake room peaked at 32 thanks to insulation.

Lounge room is about 32 with the air-con going which is not too hot but the humidity is just disgusting

Snake room at 29 at moment, but when i realise i'm not James Packer and turn it off for half an hour, it goes back up to 33, and thats with very good insulation. Looking foward to the leccy bill, its been grafting big time since Crimbo.

Agreed Kyro...it's not too hot, it's just too frigin humid for my liking. Apparently it's 30 here, no thermometer to know for sure.

The place we are in now has a tin roof (fried eggs anyone??) and the lounge room has now reached 34c but you could cut the air with a knife. *wipes sweat away*

39 here... NOOOOOO! Its too hot!

About 30 inside, with a fan and a cold drink!

I have been to the beach this morning and I'm going tonight :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back