How hot at your place??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
at least 40 i think, the sun kinda makes your skin go... h O T

this morning i went out with me wife and kids to eat some YUM CHA... on the way out a car in front of us at the red light was going off his nuts at a car in front of him... the heat caused him to malfunction his cool attitude and he was blown off with body language fits.

then when we walked near to the restaurant, i was pushing me baby's pram and this lady was nagging at me in chinese which i didnt understand... she kicked the pram and that just pissed me off in the heat. So i replied back in vietnamese saying " if u want to go just go "... she replied back as we were back to back and she said in vietnamese " u almost ran me over " .....

seriously the heat causes ppl to go berserk sometimes... in retaliation due to her fault in looking for trouble as i didnt even touch her with the pram, nor did i obstruct her walkway, and she kicked the pram and nagged at me.... i turned around and kindly said out loud " yeah i should have run you over instead !" and we were surrounded by a bustling crowd.

hot days makes tempers hot! :D

Last edited:
I got no air con and this place is not insulated ...so my house is like an oven, cooler outside then in ......its 39 ....and about 32 outside as it just rain'd....................we got several brown outs ,was waiting for the black out, but it didnt come ,thank goodness, as with no power i have no water as well ....

32.2 in the office. but i have just put the air con on in the house, so it will cool down now.

41 in the shade. What bloody hail???
All outdoor snakes are in well ventilated tubs with soaking wet towels and sheets over them and a frozen bottle of water in with them. It works well they are reading a nice 27deg.

You know it's hot when you go to get up and find yourself glued to the lounge :?

:lol: And when you get up you have to peel your damp t-shirt off your back.

I was in Punchbowl around 10-11am. Warm winds were blowing, but it was tolerable. When i got back to Wollongong it was 38'c. The snakes seemed to be fine but the Lacies weren't enjoying it. They had dug burrows about 1ft deep into the ground looking for cooler temps(first time they've ever dug!). I set the nozzle of the hose to 'shower' and soaked their enclosure. They all came out and bathed under the cold 'rain'.

It's cooled down now and is nice and breezy:D.

Last edited:
On tuesday, wednesday and thursday it going to be 41. Bummer lol.

30 degrees with 2x aircon going flat out and me with busted ankle sitting and swelerting in my own juices as I cant even use the pool. little own shower myself ,as for the reptiles in this houe they are all enjoying the heat.

One good thing about this house is even though we have no air con etc, It is always cold in here, mind you it gets to a point where its almost too cold.
This could have something to do with our house being all dark and morbid though.

Thankfully it's raining here today so hopefully it will keep the temps down a bit because it was miserable here yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back