How long are hatchie GTS?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darlyn

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Just wondering, have had a look but haven't had much joy.

So nobody can tell me the approximate size of young green tree snakes? When they first hatch?

The length after say 3 months?

Last edited:
Nope,soz i can't.but just be patient,when they are ready they will start pipping.and all the wait will be worth it.hope for pics when they come.

If you search the for sale threads there should be something in there. Most of them list age and length.

i have only seen photos and they looked to be about 10cm when they hatch .

cheers nico

Mine are only a few months old and are around the 25-30cm long mark. VERY TINY though, very skinny bodies obviously

Nope,soz i can't.but just be patient,when they are ready they will start pipping.and all the wait will be worth it.hope for pics when they come.

Ha ha, no I don't have any eggs, I was wondering because there were 3 together in one small area, and I
thought maybe they had not long hatched, so all turned up at the same time.
But these ones were much longer than that so I presume they just all turned up it the same time by coincidence, or are travelling together, or maybe a family reunion : )
Thanks for the answers guys.

The smallest i have seen are around the 25cm mark, i've seen probably half a dozen of them and all wild snakes.

IMGP2650.jpg

They really are gorgeous little things

Yeah they are lol. But they make up about 50% of call outs in Darwin. After having to get out of bed at 2 or 3 in the morning and having to go and catch one of those boring things only for them to make you stink like rotten cauliflower you end up not likeing them a whole heap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back