how long is the incubation?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hornet

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
hey, just wondering how long the incubation on my tawny dragon eggs should be, temp is 28c and its been 7 weeks 3 days so far

if its anything like bearded dragons, it takes around 60, although mine took 55. you are up to 52 so far so not long now, just keep checking a few times a day

awsome, i'm also thinking they may be like thorny devils which take 90 days but lets hope its 60, so how do you know hatching is coming?

well they are dragons, so probably not like thorny's but i wouldnt know

thorny devils are dragons to and a small dragon like the tawny dragons but last night after posting i saw 1 of the eggs sweating and a transparent bit on the shell, this morning there is a little head poking out :) when should the others start hatching?

They will usually hatch within a week of the first one (beardies anyway)
And what if I said I don't believe you - you must have pics of these little critters ;)

lol, i snapped a pic this morn, will try to post it tonight but since i'm workin i might not get a chance but it will be up by tomorrow if not tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back