how many ppl live in narre warren area

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

major

Reaction score
just wanting to know who lives around the Narre warren area?
im starting to breed mice and might have some spare as i only have 1 herp so if your in the area and want some let me know
ps. just started this week so dont have any yet lol :lol:

i live in narre warren, how much would you sell them for when you are ready to sell ?

not doing it for a profit so dont really know maybe around 60-80 cents for pinkies..would have to look into it for anything larger.

opps sorry dont know when i will have any ready, i only bought them on the week end :oops:

no probs :), just keep me informed as ill buy from you :)

cheers

tracey

snakeeyes let me know what you need ie pinkies etc....
anyone else???

Hi major - Im in Narre Warren also and would be willing to buy a fair bit off you if you can get them.

I would be after anything above a fuzzy. Let me know when you have some.

Thanks,
Nicole

hi major, i can do with some pinkies and some fuzzies now if you have any? or let me know when you do get some

cheers

tracey

howdy Tracey, dont have any just yet but will soon (seen my man take his ladies out for dinner the other night wink wink). I got some fuzzies from narre pets on friday(the 1 near bunnings) for $1.20 ea and they had afew left and heaps of pinkies but they wont do deal on lots unless its 100 or more
hope this helps
cheers Brett

i'm in narre too, is it just mice or do you have rats?
There seems to a few of us around here. :D

I wouldn't admit to living there if i did :) or VIC for that matter :wink: :lol:

:shock: nothing wrong with Vic, or Narre Warren for that matter, i know a lot worse suburbs or even states.........Not all states do you get 4 seasons in one day.

hi koubee...only mice so far, ive just started to get all the gear togeather so it will be afew weeks yet.
hey dugaduga..narre warren must be a good place there is enuf of us here .lol, maybe we narre folks should all get togeather and gang up on everyone else since theres heaps of us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back