!$how Me Y0ur Bl0nDe Macs!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
are macs and spotties the same thing? i was reading a post and i think thats what it said, lol sorry not familiar with this breed, lookin to know more tho

Yeah, spotted python is the common name Antaresia maculosa is the scientific name.

alrighty! now were getting somewhere! lol how many different morphs of the mac is there? can someone show me some examples? I might switch over getting a children to a mac, some of the pics ive seen were beautiful

thanks guys, hey sparticus, is that from bobs line?
whos expecting bubs?
thanks wil

Will do once she lays.......
No current photo's avaialble
From Bobs line.
She is quite a beautiful girl, light in colour.
Where abouts in Newcastle are you ???

all these blonde macs are beautiful! does anyone still have any hatchies/juvies blonde macs? im lookin to buy one, preferably in S.A. but ide be willin to pay frieght if its pretty enough;)

Here's mine, not a full body shot, but enough to show his colouring.

I got mine through Ad at the end of last year.

norman09-07.jpg

will hatchie/juvies be darker then lighten as they age? my blondes are a bit darker than many i've seen here. sorry to hijack

Not the newest pics sorry but here is a couple of mine, first is the female bred by DC & second is the male bred by Bigguy.

Attachments

• tn_DSCF0817.JPG
    tn_DSCF0817.JPG
    75 KB · Views: 91
  • tn_DSCF1217.JPG
    tn_DSCF1217.JPG
    85.8 KB · Views: 97
both of those are awsome lookin kry, and love the head markings on mickeys, does anyone know if DC or Bigguy have any for sale atm? not much in the for sale section and no ones replyin to my wanted add...

My male yearling Blonde mac

I love this snake. Such a keen feeder. Just finished eating a medium sized rat. Would show photos of him now but i do not want to bother him. Might leave him be for a couple of days.

Attachments

• Blonde mac home.JPG
    Blonde mac home.JPG
    43 KB · Views: 56
  • Blonde mac yearling male.JPG
    Blonde mac yearling male.JPG
    58.1 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:
So what defines a blonde mac? I was under the impression that not only are they lighter, but that they specifically have yellow scales along their sides. I know there are many ideas about what constitutes a blonde mac but is there a consensus or just if its light is a blonde?

Naxx I'd be suprised in Bob doesn't have either yearlings or hatchlings available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back