How to DIMyself Soda Stream?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rattler

Reaction score
What fittings are you guys using to take off the gas with soda stream bottles?

I use thin, flexible irrigation tubing that you can buy from Bunnings or similar place. I have a pretty old soda stream machine though, dont know if other machines have the same slim outlet. But anyway places like Bunnings has all sorts of flexible tubing.

i just use fish tank air line, picked up 2 meters for $2 at my local aquarium, still got plenty of it left. it fits tightly over the soda stream outlet, but can be removed so the soda stream can still be used to make drinks.

i took all the guts out of my old soda stream, and just took the piece of hose used for the cordial and slid it on the end,

works a charm :)

thanks all but i didnt realise you all use the whole machine, not just the gas bottle.

Using the whole machine is much simpler. You just pull it out of the box, attach a hose and you're ready for some gassing! You can probably get fittings for the bottles but it's totally unnecessary. Plus like others said, you can still make soft drinks with it if you leave it intact :)

Can someone please explain what we are gassing and why?is it rodents?is that how you put them to sleep/kill them?i hope that what you are talking about.

Thanks saximus,i was hoping to find this info out but didn't want to seem gory.for rabbits too.....hmmmmmm......we just got a rabbit,may need another one..a boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back