How to question . . .

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stitches

Not so new Member
Reaction score
When I have posted an add and after a week want to edit it (i.e.: drop price) . . . where is the option to edit - I have a Mac OSX and can't see it anywhere - someone please help me.

- - - Updated - - -

I see it for this one, but not for my one in 'for sale' . . . confused

The ability to edit posts disappears after a while (not sure exactly how long). This is probably why you see in a lot of those threads the OP has many posts underneath saying something like "bump", rather than just updating the original post

yea you will probably find that you will just have to make another post in the same ad , most people tend to read any other posts to see what info has been updated like what has sold and any price changes like this so most people will still see the new price :)

The ability to edit posts disappears after a while (not sure exactly how long). This is probably why you see in a lot of those threads the OP has many posts underneath saying something like "bump", rather than just updating the original post

It's three days. The three day limit was put in place because people were bumping their ads up constantly and unfairly pushing others' ads off before people got to see them. The word "bump" is used because you are "bumping" your thread back to the top of the list where more people will see it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back