How to teach your Monitor Lizard tricks

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

seanjbkorbett

Reaction score
THIS GUYS IS THE BIGGEST IDIOT IV EVER SEEN....THIS VIDEO IS KINDA CRUEL...SERIOUSE..AHAH THIS GUY IS A JOKE.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QOa8vsIYWgM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QOa8vsIYWgM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

YouTube - Croc Monitor - spot training

Last edited by a moderator:
I think he needs to train her a bit more :) "Gah im just going to go up so this retard shuts his pie hole"
loll " she stil undestands the word up" i think its more him tapping the ladder then forcing it to look that way that makes her go up...

Its not that bad he seems to take good care of her but still you dont need to train a monitor its just going to stress it

clearly shes just going to back where she was, where she was comfortable, teaching it tricks, hello its a monitor, not a dog doosh bag.

compered to other people he gave his monitor its own room,it looks to be in good health and isent scared of him so i must be being treated well im not saying what his doing isent rong but if it was realy scared it would be running from his tapping not to it

What a retard!
The monitor has not been trained! he taps his chest as if its going to jump on, then has to grab her, than puts it on the ground where its less comfortable, so it runs back up, to the opposite side of the room, then he walks round to the poor thing and scares it towards the spot he told it to go. Idiot.
I couldn't watch any more hes such a retard.

What an incredibly irritating man...

Hahahahahahahaha...yeah! okay he's not being cruel..but he is being a retard..the kind of person that belives unicorns excist sumwhere! and maybe talking gecko's in madagascar!..oh and my monitor has his own room..exccept him and me dont have conversations or plans to where he should sit n climb in it..this shall b mi last post about it,im sorry...ahahaha..!..peace guys!:D

What a tool, was hoping it scratched the hell out of him when it jumped onto him.

The best part is his wearing a Lone Ranger Star or perhaps his a Sheriff.
As for the salvadorii they are arboreal, as soon as its at eye level it feels more comfortable. In this case I bet it would mind going higer if it could. Out of his reach! The enclosure is good for an indoor one. But the Star, that's awesome.

Look at GOZZ!!..ahahaha...i havnt got a horse mate!..its jsut funny..appreaciate the nature of a good laugh at a sheriff who teaches monitors to jump thru fire hoops..ahaha..peace out GOZZ!!.u look like an old lady..nah jks...i donno where ppl cant understand stressin yah lizards is NOT LOOKING after yah lizard properly..**** ..these lizards r so smart if they whanted to do trix theyd learn there own...see u made me type a post:p..i love you aussiepythons..mad dudes.!!

Exactly. I agree with you gozz.. I've seen people who sleep with there monitors etc and they roam the house (I can't remember there youtube name.. there a old couple.. have about 5 spencers and other monitors and they have seperate basking lamps all over the place.. they taught them how to poo in the same place too lol)

lol if it was stressin it would rip him apart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back