Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone should of read this:

PLEASE NOTE:
All photos on this site have been DONATED by the photographer to the Herpetological Society of Queensland Inc for unlimited use in society publications for the duration of the societies existance. These images CANNOT be used for other purposes without the permission of the photographer.

albino boydes....who here can say they don't want oneof them!

I can.

I'd like a black-eyed leucistic Death Adder, or better still, a red-eyed melanistic one!

A melanistic Water Python with a full compliment of iridophores would also be extraordinary.

Of what does exist... Waters, Womas, Tigers, Children's, Death Adders, Red-bellieds... that'll keep me happy.

Tiberiousgirl7-22-0801med.jpg
For non Morelia sutff for folks like me in the USA, I complemented our collection of Morelia with a pair of Angolan (aka Beaded) pythons. They are really unique pythons in so many ways. I have never seen such beaded scales on a snake, not to mention their tendency to "talk" and their comapress bodies. These were high on my list of dream snakes throughtout my life and now that I have a pair, I can't say they've let me down!

-Yasser

About the only other reptile I want to get atm is a rough knob tailed gecko (Nephrurus amyae).

Oh and I wouldn't mind a female bredli to go with my little guy.

2x Female Pygmy Mulga Monitors

Emerald Tree Monitor

Komodo Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back