Howdy

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kane85

Hi all. Have been reading forum articles dor a few month's now and finally de ided to join. I am the proud owner of a 4 month old woma. Never knew a snake would be so curious and inquisitive im glad I took the time to research what I wanted as first thoughts were to get a stimsons. I have attached some pics of the little bugger, post me your thoughts or just say hi.

Attachments

• 20130425_151106.jpg
    20130425_151106.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 121
  • 20130421_160606.jpg
    20130421_160606.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 127
  • 20130530_201824.jpg
    20130530_201824.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 112
welcome mate. Cool snake you have there.
:)

I agree, my mate says they remind him of a rottweiler.

Ok awesome. He handles well? Tails is a pig also, I swear he would eat until he burst if he could.
Yes he handles really well, easy to pick straight up from his enclosure, loves exploring people, and always curls up in hands that are really warm, and disappearing down tops to sleep :) what is tails currently eating?

Yes he handles really well, easy to pick straight up from his enclosure, loves exploring people, and always curls up in hands that are really warm, and disappearing down tops to sleep :) what is tails currently eating?[/QUOT

Thats good. Hahaha im sure he loves it down the top :p
Tails handles well but is too curious and wants to explore everything. He is currently eating small sized rat hoppers. How about sebastian?

Yes he handles really well, easy to pick straight up from his enclosure, loves exploring people, and always curls up in hands that are really warm, and disappearing down tops to sleep :) what is tails currently eating?[/QUOT

Thats good. Hahaha im sure he loves it down the top :p
Tails handles well but is too curious and wants to explore everything. He is currently eating small sized rat hoppers. How about sebastian?

Sebastian is eating two hopper mice every 7 days at theoment until my local pet store decides to re-stock theirs use fridge :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back