htc wildfire...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Go an iPhone 4 atm iPhones are still too far ahead of the rest of the 'smartphone' competition but they are closing the gap. But iPhone just has too many apps and handy tools available.

False.

Haha, I do love how this has turned into an Android vs iPhone debate..which really isn't helping answer Ravan's question.

I don't really have anything to add here. I have the Samsung Galaxy and love it though!

Back on topic, if you're looking for an inexpensive, reliable and best for value smart phone, go have a play with the Optimus One. It was something I was looking at until I managed to find a job and get a better phone ;D I found it at Crazy John's for $329, but I've never had a problem with Virgin (who were offering if at the same price.)

I havent gone through all the replies.yet, but jusrmt a little more info...

I dont want an iphone.. Will never have one.. Even if you gave me one, I wouldnt use it, id sell it lol.

I have an android now (motorola quench or something) but its pretty crap (internet cuts out, screen freezes, etc) so I want to upgrade to something..

Im still on a plan, so I want to buy something outright that I can just stick my sim card in..

Want something on the cheap side, so around $3-$400

Oh & I use my phone to check emails, facebook, aps, etc on my way to work, so want something with good internet

& ive dropped this one a few times, so it needs to be something thats not going to smash into a million shards

Last edited:
Yeah, motorola still hasn't gotten it right with their range of smart phones yet :| They're all pretty shocking (clunky, slow, poor reception...)

- Optimus One
- HTC Desire HD (look around online for brand new. You can pick one up cheaply.)
-Blackberry Torch (is the best in terms of functionality.)
- Xperia X10 (I only recommend this phone now instead of the X2 because SE have decided to upgrade the OS to 3.0.)

It'll always be more expensive unlocked, so see if you can find one through your current phone provider.

Supernintendo emulator :D That's the best thing I've heard today.

I can't reply on your profile SO!

Oh I'm the emulator queen ;)
I do hope you got the free one! since it works perfectly!
Really glad you're enjoying it! It certainly brightens my day for the same reason!
My Dad was the same...the second he saw me playing it on my phone he went and did it haha
yeah touch pad sucks but you get used too it...kind of!

Based on this alone Ravan, get a htc ;)

I wonder if anyone is developing a bluetooth supernintendo controller??? I'd pay good money for one :p

I have the HTC Magic (yeah, old...), but I will upgrade to the Desire HD in the next couple of weeks. No issues with it in the 2 years I've had it. Love the Android platform, love HTC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back