Huge Huntsman ID

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PhilK

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. I was camping up at Moreton a while ago and we came across one centipede (no photos) and this hhuuuge huntsman that we captured. Anybody know what it might be? It's probably the biggest I've seen..

Huntsman006.jpg

Huntsman005.jpg

Huntsman004.jpg

Huntsman003.jpg

Huntsman002.jpg

Huntsman001.jpg

Sorry for the rubbish pictures, I'm considerably frightened of it hahaha

Meh you didn't Pick it up? i love holding Big huntsman's gets the Adrenalin running lol

Are you keeping it? Or is it just in there for the pictures?

Keeping it, as I borught it home. But about 2 hours ago I realised that's illegal 'cause Moreton is a national park... So I feel bad about that but there isn't anything I can do.

jesus, thats a big spider o.0

sorry to state the obvious but i hate spiders, can't stand them, scare crap outta me...

Grey huntsman, I wouldn't have been game enough to catch one that big. I've seen bigger though. I wonder what their max size is.

Nah, I gave him one cricket and went to Melbourne for four days. It was gone when I got back and there is a big cricket in there with him. He's very boring. Just sits on the wall the entire time.

Few little pedelings died and one of my scorps, too... No idea what happened. So there is room in the zoo.

crazy crazy crazy!!! you definately won't get a gf to sleep over anytime soon! lol

I could tell a hilarious story... But I will be infracted...

I'm sure you can guess.

Not happening...

Here are the pieces you can pieace together yourself

Drunken evening
Brought a girl to my house to chat and get to know eachother better
Scorpion escaped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back