Hybrid animals!! (NOT PHOTOSHOPPED)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Defective

~ Yoda (2008-2020), you loved me more than life!!
Reaction score
ok so i was watching Entertainment tonight this morning and was amazed to see these hybrids....
Liger = Lion + Tiger
hybridanimals01.jpg

^^Female

Carma = Camel + Llama
hybridanimals04.jpg

^^ It's the baby

Zorse = Zebra + Horse
hybridanimals02.jpg

Beefalo = Cow + Buffalo
beefalo.jpg

Zeedonk = Zebra + Donkey
zeedonk.jpg

Wolphin = Whale + Dolphin
wolphin.jpg

^^ Only one in the world!!!

Zony + Zebra + Pony
zony.jpg

Grolar Bear = Grizzly Bear + Polar Bear
grolar%20bear.jpg

you got two pics mixed up the foal is a horse x zebra and the white one is the pony x zebra

Cool, it reminds me about a news article i read the other day about Chinese Scientists who are trying to clone a Woolly Mammoth, it will be interesting to see how that turns out if it works.

I heard it on tv this morning but was running late and didn't get to see it, thanks for putting it up! I had read a news article (on here I think) about the grizzly x polar bear occurring in the wild now due to melting ice caps?? I'm sure there was a link on here a little while ago.

i saw the liger on the today show this morning... they were playing with it as if it were house pet o_O

The Wholphin is actually a Dolphin cross Dolphin its a Bottlenose Dolphin + False Killer Whale which is actualy a Dolphin not a Whale.Theres 2 of them in captivity.

So, are you telling me that God didn't create these wonderful creatures?

Noah

You missed the Tigon male and female partners are very specific to what you will get when hybridizing lions and tigers. I would like to point out that a majority of these animals are sterile excluding apparently the female Liger and Tigon offspring.

Cool, it reminds me about a news article i read the other day about Chinese Scientists who are trying to clone a Woolly Mammoth, it will be interesting to see how that turns out if it works.

The mammoth would only live for a few days.
Wouldn't be cold enough for it.

I think it would live for a few months as it would not have much of a coat just born. By that time they could bring it far north or south lol.

The mammoth would only live for a few days.
Wouldn't be cold enough for it.

I really dont agree with that, obviously I dont care that much about them bringing back a giant hairy elephant, but most zoos keep alot of animals alive that require very cold habitats, like penguins, and hey sea world has polar bears and it isnt very cold there.

Could be wrong but if these guys are investing im guessing a stupid amount of money to bring one back you would think they would of thought about it not getting cool enough

Ice age would've been a lot colder than the penguin's enclosure.

Could be wrong but if these guys are investing im guessing a stupid amount of money to bring one back you would think they would of thought about it not getting cool enough

Its just like the threads on here about 'how do I care for my GTP thats coming next week', hopefully these people don't start buying mammoths too!

We have freezers at work that are approx 30m x 15m x 7m and I've recorded -32 celcius in there. And there are deep freezers that make our freezers look like toys. I'm sure they could work something out for an enclosure...

HAHAHA chrisso81!!! New thread "What should I feed my Mammoth? And is it ok to house with my Germand Shephard?"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back