HYBRID ball X woma (pics)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Re: RE: HYBRID ball X woma (pics)

great, up there with the tigon and the geep for useless end of the line animals. Its not even like you can keep the line going.

I assume this is the animal from New England Reptile Supplies (USA)? interesting pattern but the only one of the clutch to survive - seems a bit pointless to me.

i want one, and i don't care, i just want one...........

up there with the tigon and the geep
tiger cross dragon and gerbil cross sheep? never heard of them before but they sound cool anyways.

i like them both the orange head of the wall in interesting and the albino wow wow wow nice

cris said:
up there with the tigon and the geep
tiger cross dragon and gerbil cross sheep? never heard of them before but they sound cool anyways.
put that way they sound interesting.

Its like a lot of prestige cars, looks great, everyone wants one, costs a bomb but isnt going anywhere.

I'm not a big fan of Ball Pythons to begin with so it's not for me... Apart from the 'other' issues involved here... Not that I'm mentioning them at all.. No way :p

I would like that head colouring on a PURE WOMA.

Do you know the history as to WHY they created this concoction. I like hybrids but for me personally I think that breeding plan is rediculous.

Good way to control the market though :lol: especially if the offspring or sterile.

D. :wink:

thats awesome, wat would that be worth?

I have to say the patterns on its body are amazing, looks like elvish writing .....NERD! :)

I personally think it looks quite nice, have to agree with deathinfire, very elvish looking patterns

I think youll find that that other snake isnt albino but leusistic. I think that it looks horrible and i like hybrids. the only thing going for it is the color of its head.

Krystal

The pattern looks great but what would it eat? and does it know what it eats, ie warm blooded or reptile prey? No pits!

I might cross my coastal with a funnel web. well both live in a whole!

Davo

Well Ball pythons eat rats and Womas eat rats so my guess would be........uh....rats :lol: Who feeds Womas reptiles ?

Davo said:
The pattern looks great but what would it eat? and does it know what it eats, ie warm blooded or reptile prey? No pits!

I might cross my coastal with a funnel web. well both live in a whole!

Davo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back