HYBRID ball X woma (pics)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Re: RE: HYBRID ball X woma (pics)

WHAT KINDA' ENCLOSURE IS THAT!!!!?

Re: RE: Re: RE: HYBRID ball X woma (pics)

marty said:

A pretty stand enclosure used at shows. The animals do not spend too much time in them. They probably do better spending a few hours in one of those at a show than lengthy periods in slightly better digs at a pet shop.

I am not against such hybrids although they are not for me. This one has less appeal than most of them though.

As I said earlier they are display cases at a reptile show.

marty said:

I reckon as a snake it looks good, if people didn't know what it was they would probably like it.

Colour morphs are one thing; but playing god?, what gives us the right?....
I do however like most of you appreciate a nice looking snake hybrid or not.
There are some hybrids that have been produced that are stunning, thats for sure....
I feel that to produce snakes like this is just wrong IMO....two very different species.
But hey each to their own......

It wasn't genetically cloned and the stem cells were not collected in a way that harmed the embrio!

He just put two serpents together and they did what happens naturally. It could easily happen in the wild. A young stud back packer Ball python having the holiday of a life time in the Aussie outback runs into a georgeous Woma and they get together for a good time.

I am sure it happens all the time!

boa said:
I reckon as a snake it looks good, if people didn't know what it was they would probably like it.

I agree if people dont know what it is they would prolly like it, might be a good idea to try to pass it off as pure on petlink :wink:

Yes Very Ugly!!! Interesting topic though some very diffrent opinions......

Oh boy , when will the crossings stop ? :p
Why turn a gorgeous Woma into a hideous crossbreed ? ( although it makes the Ball look good :p :D )

I think it is quite an attractive animal in its own right.
As herptrader said above, 2 snakes doin' the wild thing - it's not like it was the result of any genetic manipulation apart from putting the 2 animals together.
I love the look of a pure Woma, but still think this is a good looking animal.

i love womas by themselves and dont think they need to be changed, unless we could get them in a dark purple. so that python doesnt really do much for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back