hypo bredli hatchlings.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrKite

Reaction score
Hey there.

After much deliberation and consultation, i've decided that th next python i want for my collection will be a bredli.

Now i really love the hypo colouring, and will be willing to buy a pair, possibly for breeding down the track.

Can someone please let me know who has the best hypo stock in hatchies, and whats the best way to obtain them.

If someone has a clutch of hypos, or knows someone who does/will have, please reply as i'm very interested.

Thanks.

i would highly recommend Tremain (indicus) from this site he had awesome hypo's (i got one through Ads from the site)the first few pics are of Wanakina who is the little girl i got from Ads. also 'Fishhead' had some beauties the last pic os Mclovin the male i got from fishhead.

Attachments

• n510370098_3213290_765.jpg
    n510370098_3213290_765.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 190
  • n510370098_3213293_1601.jpg
    n510370098_3213293_1601.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 177
  • n510370098_2993544_2638.jpg
    n510370098_2993544_2638.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 159
i'm still waiting for my hypo girls from Tremain,...so he might still have some,..?

he does produce awesome hypos!!

when ever i look at my little girl from tremains lines i smile, she is absolutely stunning. if i had the cash i would buy another haha

pic please!
i wanna see what i;m in for!

how old is she? :p

Boa has a stunner of a hypo bredli....no idea where he got it from.....but its one of the best ive ever seen & much better than the ones someone sent to the UK from oz about a year ago!
Opps...did i say that out loud !! TSK!!;):lol:

i would highly recommend Tremain (indicus) from this site he had awesome hypo's (i got one through Ads from the site)the first few pics are of Wanakina who is the little girl i got from Ads. also 'Fishhead' had some beauties the last pic os Mclovin the male i got from fishhead.

Very nice looking Hypo's! They are exactly what i'm after.

I've never purchased my reptiles online before, but i hear its the best, and cheapest way to go. How would i go about contacting and paying Tremain? What time of year do you think he will have new hatchies?

the pics of my little female are at the top of the thread, the first 2 are her. i will try get some updated pics of her once she shedsbut i dont have a camera atm.

send him a pm, i have to call him today to let him know my import license has arrived and i'll tell him to check his pms if he has any spares.

oops, i thought they were from adz. mustve read soemthing wrong.

is she this seasons?
how long have u had her?

shes a cracker!!

Southern Cross's Hypo's look the goods.

Yeah, i've seen some of their snakes and they look quality. Price isn't really a problem for me, so i'm likely to buy off whoever has the best looking line.

Can someone give me a quick run down of how to buy snakes online from interstate? How licencing works, shipping, guarantees of good health, etc.

Appreciate all the help so far guys, cheeers.

yea i got her from Ads but she was bred by Tremain this season. i think i have had her just over a month now.. little angel. price may not be a problem for you but you do not always get the best quality for the highest price, i am sure people will agree with me on this one.

buying interstate for me it went like this but i am from NSW and so it could be different for vic. you contact the person who is selling the snake, fill in the form to apply for an import licence and send it to the NPW then call them every day untill they give u the import number. give the number to the seller and they send the baby... something like that

ahh, no wonder i was confused! :)

if mine dont look like urs i'm sending em back!!!!

i have another female hypo u can have.... she is such a snappy little bitch!!! when ever she senses you are around she is ready to pounce... but she never opens her mouth wide enough to actually bite.... YET

hehe, you serious?
i have to see if mine arrive first,.. :)

she will calm down though, my boy was evil when i first got him, he'd strike @ the glass if i even walked past the room he was in, now hes the calmest guy ever and gives wonderful cuddles! :)

I don't know if he's even breeding them, but Venom has some absolutely stunning hypo Bredli. They are crackers.

Hey CV_2,
She is a little stunner that girl, Tremain's line is superb, from that clutch there were some of the best bredli Ive seen,
Cheers
Adam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back