"I am here" on Tapatalk posts

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vampstorso

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Are some users aware of this?

I'm not sure how it occurs or why...but I'm just wondering if individuals are aware all their posts have a signatue Tapatalk link that when clicked shows their full name and full address on a map?

It seems to be a bit...freakishly common.

Just to clarify, not ALL Tapatalk users have this happen...but an awful lot seem too...I don't know why though.

Last edited:
Oh Wow!! I just checked that out for curiousities sake. It doesn't apply to me and I'm grateful.

Hmmm I will have to have a look.... although, I am sure most people would run the opposite way if they knew my address ha ha ha ha I can be irritating enough on here without tracking me down ;) very good point though VT, glad you mentioned it :)

Great that's awesome really wanted everyone to know where i live and work. Cheers for the heads up.

Can a mod/mods help me take the tapatalk thing out of my older posts ?
I can't edit them because there to old please.

Would be very greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
It's because of geo-tagging. There was a thread about it a while ago. You need to actually set it to "off" for it to stop. Pretty stupid IMO that the default setting is on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back