i am just wondering?????

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

diamondslady

Not so new Member
Reaction score
hi all i am just wondering if any of you know of any websites like the herptrader that you can buy all sorts of reptiles from???????? and if any of you know of any other good sites too look at?????? not that i don't like aussie pythons and snakes i think it is a fantastic site..anyone have any ideas???????? thanks..hear from you soon..seeya fiona....... :roll:

thanks very much for that one i have been given that one before off of my mates that i know from there such as andrew melrose and russell which i have bought reptiles off..so thanks very much anyone got anymore...thanks for your help...fiona... :lol:

I know andrew and russell.
Andrews the one that gave me the idea to build a lizard pit.
Russell works at the petshop at sutherland and he knows ALOT about herps.

hi thanks for all your guys help..yes andrew has the best pits and things i have ever seen.... and yes russell does know alot too! but i think andrew does know a little more?? have you guys ever bought anything off of either of them????? they have some unreal things for sale u know!! wow!! i am hoping to buy some snakes from russell soon and as for andrew have just purchased 2 more coastals off him.. ok let me know..seeya's. :p

Andrew has been my biggest influence in herps! He has helped me immensly, and if there is ever anything I need a hand with, he has always been there to help!

I don't know if he is on this group or not, but if you are Andrew, Thanks mate!!!

hi there yes i must give it to andrew he does know alot when it comes to reptiles.he has the most unbelieveable set up i have ever seen,does anyone ever go to the southcoast herp show that they have??? i will be goign to the next one coming up soon..ok thanks seeya..

hi there alot of people have looked at my message but not many have replied??? there have got to more sites around isn't there??? :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back