i got my first tatt today

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

grub73

Reaction score
i got my first tat today :D:D:D

Attachments

• 100_2886.jpg
    100_2886.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 437
I bet that hurt...surely they didn't do it all in one day ??? I'm thinking of getting one on my backside for my 60th birthday...hee hee hee....only joking !! :) Anyway, it's very nice.

Didn't realise you could give a bear a tattoo :p

Nice piece mate, who was the artist?

All in one day....wow...that's amazing. my daughter has one of a unicorn head on her ankle...it's beautiful, flowers around the neck....very feminine...obviously not suitable for a man.....your artist was obviously very professional.

I wish I was game to go get one, but that Celeron pan advert puts me off, with the 60-ish year old lady who supposedly had a celtic band around her arm............................ sort of put me off.......... can't imagine having one there, at that time of life!!!!!!!!

Nice 1 mate,how many singlets you buy ?
You will have to come and show it off .

Actually I think there's something quite sexy about a good tattoo on a man....not a lot...just a couple, good clear and very masculine......I might be getting on in years....but I'm not tooooo old. :)

Wookie................. ;)

LMFAO!

...Love the koi though ;)
I have a huge one on my back..It's getting there...VERY slowly :rolleyes:
All done in 2.5 hours he must be talented!
So far it's taken mine 3.5 & the fish isn't even colored yet lol...

I love a man with tats :twisted: the more the better RAWR!

nice one ... koi's are sweet and jap art is defo the way to go... so much meaning to it for me... i remember getting my left forearm done, bout 9 years ago and the whole forearm took 7.5hours... u get numb after an hour tho ... only bit that got me was the elbow ha...

nice one mate ... now start saving to get the rest of the sleeve finished off ;)

LMFAO!

...Love the koi though ;)
I have a huge one on my back..It's getting there...VERY slowly :rolleyes:
All done in 2.5 hours he must be talented!
So far it's taken mine 3.5 & the fish isn't even colored yet lol...

I love a man with tats :twisted: the more the better RAWR!

ha i started my back 4 years ago ... stopped at outline ... happens wen u get bit lazy ha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back