I have just traded the first albino...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey B, Nah I didnt' get the crypts, because the tank wasn't big enough but i'm about set up a high tech planted tank, are there dwaft versions of it as the new tank is still only 2ft.

i was under the impression that u bought some Crypts at an Angfa meeting, a couple of months ago.. as usual, i was wrong.. there r plenty of small crypts, but i know nothing about High-tech..live close to the ground with my little lizards. went to the shop Aquasonic near u, last Sunday,,they might be a good help to you...plenty of pics. Plz, of any new tank u might set-up........b

Sorry that doesn't make sense, can you reword it.
I think he means 'Pygmy Corydoras only school when stressed. When they're individually sitting around, that is normal and happy behaviour.'

Nope Pygmys school normally, and they also school with other fish.

They will spend time away from the group, and sit alone. But in general they will keep in a loose schools. They swim mid water more then other corys.

intrigued as to what is a High-Teck aquarium..is that the Japanese system, with black substrate, and strange plants.? .if u have a mind to explain just a little, would b good, if u have time.......

You all suck and so do fish
u need a few little fishies, Nathan, to bring out ur softer side

High Tech Sesa is fertiliser gravel, Metal Halide lighting, daily fertilising, and CO2 injection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back