I have MD eggs!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vat69

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Found these earlier today. :D (great shot I know) They're on their way to the incubator.
Now only another billion years to wait for the next stage.

It was definately a shock to see them. I'll be asking around $220ish. Female's from John Montgommery, and the male is an ex-breeder from Pails. Both have the 'donut' pattern (circles of colour with dots in them). :)

Here's the clutch just before going in the incubator. I counted 19, all looked great.

re I

Congrats Vat,they look like nice healthy eggs too! :D

Awesome stuff Vat,do you mean an oceli type pattern?

Thanks for the kind words guys! :D
Man, I have no idea :lol:
Here's a pic of the male so you tell me.

Congrats Erin. It is always nice to come home to little suprises like that eh.......:D

Congratulations Ez baby!!!!!!!!

They are gonna be hot as!!!!!!! (Yes thats right people I have seen the parents in REAL life)

Good luck girly, youll do fine, so far so good!! And when my hatchies are ready just let me know :wink: It may look like a joke but its not!

Froggo

Everyone listen to Froggy! :wink:

And Afric, no problems. I'll pick out a nice one and give it the 'Clockwork Orange' treatment :)
How's she going btw?

Congrats Erin. I agree, what a lovely surprise to come home to! How long do they take to cook?

How long do they take to cook?
roughly 2 months...

You can actually cook them quicker if you break them open onto a hotplate, scramble them up a bit, throw in some cheese, tomato and ham, allow to cook through and you have a great omlette. This only takes a few minutes, much quicket than a couple of months.......;-):D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back