I like our chat

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Slateman

Must say that i was impressed when i visited our chat yesterday.
at the moment i loged in we had 10 people chatting and atmosfere just terific. lot of humor and no abuse or arguments. Lot of regular and experience member there and looks like they control chatroom in good mener after past bad experiances. congrats chat moderators. :wink:

yeah i agree with mark, until recent activities created angst in chat it was doing real well, wuite a few people in there and the moderators didnt really have to do much.

but as you have chosen the same moderators again i`m sure chat will progress as smoothly as it has ever done :)

cheers
STP

Mark i did not start this topic to critisize you. iI was just expressing happiness.

:p Chat has had a few ups n downs the time ive been here,usually it gets sorted out pretty quickly & back to the normall fun chat that we like.I have to say that in the last 4mths or since mark was opped that things have run very smooth and any problems soughted out quickly & with least amount of disruption.With a merge between old & new ops this can only be a good thing for chat & so far its looking good bringing back a bit of the old days humor & i look forward to see aps back to the fun loven site it is. :p

Attachments

• killer_peeping_window_md_wht_137.gif
    killer_peeping_window_md_wht_137.gif
    16.1 KB · Views: 349
I was on for most of the cc/belinda thing as well. Also I have been a regular on chat for about a month now and I think that there are almost no conflicts everyone just seems to get along and enjoy learning more about eachother. My fav part of APS is now chat :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back