I need a favour from everyone with regards feeding live food...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, quick update on this situation.
I've managed to convince (I think) one friend with no live feeding. Still, he claims that he won't do any live feeding without me being there to supervise :? However, he saw the snake feed for the first time and was quite squeamish watching her chew on a frozen rat, and she hadn't even drawn any blood!
The other one I mentioned all the stuff about the damage to the snake and he was like "what about a frog? I have some in my backyard at home, they can't hurt her." :evil:
I asked them why they wanted to live feed and they said "because it would be cool. It'd be like a special occasion for her." I may have to mention the pointlessness of anthropomorphism and that I'm pretty sure one of the signs of a serial killer/psycho is finding enjoyment in the suffering of others. If that fails to convince them, I will get rid of her :cry:

I have to admit i used to live feed until one day i saw the rat bite my snake back (doing no damage but enough for the "oh ****" factor). From that day onward it was frozen only

If its only 1/3 yours, how can you get rid of her? If the part ownership is not a problem, then just give it to your old man. How do these two clowns feel about your dad? Maybe he could have a chat to them if he likes it so much. Who holds the license, who pays for food, who cleans it , etc, etc. Three ways in a snake! Very strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back