I need a little help?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trikky18

Reaction score
Was wondering could someone help me determine the breed sex and a guess on its age?

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1382432827072.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1382432827072.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 129
Looks like a Diamond Coastal ( intergrade ) but I'm probably way of the mark as I don't keep either but I'm very interested to know and one of the breeders will be more precise NORM???

Nobody will be able to tell you the sex and age would be a long shot too. Especially without any scale in the photo to work out the size. Location may also help with an ID too. It's gorgeous whatever it is but I would go with Coastal or Integrade

It is a coastal carpet. No clue on what sex it would be as you need to probe pythons for that. Estimate around a year by size but that is only an educated guess with it, to many variables to give an exact.
Cheers Cameron

I would say coastal as well , similar pattern to mine but lighter colour.
a9a7yda6.jpg

hey , just noticed in another thread that you mentioned you found this guy in a caravan , just wondering what you planned on doing with him ? and thought someone should really point out to you that it is actually illegal to keep wild snakes if that was your plan ( hate jumping to conclusions but i got a sneaking suspicion )

what youve done so far is actually illegal as it is ( that is catching him ), as stupid as it is , its actually illegal to interfere with native reptiles unless your a licensed relocator or something similar

anyways his a nice snake thats for sure and if you did decide to get into keeping reptiles you will find plenty of similar looking captive bred coastals ;);)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back