I need Help!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dougj91

Reaction score
Hey,
My 12 month is coming up with my girlfriend and I need ideas of something to do or get her.....
there are so many options out there..... I want it to be a surprise... I thought bout jewellery but she would have to be there so i can get sizes and what not. I was thinking something unusual (skydiving etc)

Could I get your ideas and thoughts please....

Doug

12 months..... do something fun but don't set to high of a standard that you will never be able to match it again.

I am thinking bout doing a twilight bridge climb... romantic watching the sunset yet adventurous and easily beaten next yr lol

see what she really wants is a redbelly black snake ............oh wait thats my idea of a lovely anniversary present:)

romantic dinner at the most expensive restuarnt in your area. I know, old fasioned

Will

WOW - you remembered! Anything else will be a bonus. :lol:
If she is the outdoors type then the bridge climb sound great.
You know her - we don't, so trust your own instincts.
All girls are different but I think she would prefer something you thought of rather than something we suggest.

WOW - you remembered! Anything else will be a bonus. :lol:

:lol: hahaha I agree. She will be thrilled that you even remembered. What did you do, or where did you go on your first date? Perhaps take her back there for lunch or dinner. That would be like going back down Memory Lane.

:lol: hahaha I agree. She will be thrilled that you even remembered. What did you do, or where did you go on your first date? Perhaps take her back there for lunch or dinner. That would be like going back down Memory Lane.
LOL haha i dont even think i have taken mine out on a date yet and its been 10months or so.

Last valentines day one of my good friends paid heaps for candles and set up the whole house... then grabbed rose petals and lined a trail of them up the driveway where she usually parks her car, through the front door, and leading off somewhere mysterious...

So she walked in after work and found everything candle-lit and a little trail to follow.
she was heaps excited that he remembered and did something thoughtful and ran on in...

His trail lead through the hallway, through the loungeroom, to the kitchen bench, where she found a note.

(as hes telling me this story i was thinking *wow i didnt know he was so romantic*)

The note read as follows:
"Dear --------------,
Happy valentines day,
I want steak for dinner...its in the fridge.
and as a present to you, when you're finished cooking,
you don't have to wash up til morning!
Love always -----------"

... needless to say, they didnt last til their one year anniversary lol.

So, good luck for getting this far...
i dont know what you should, but dont do THAT ^^
:D

Well, it's awesome that you've remembered :) Don't go too overboard like porkosta said, you'll have to top it every year. Maybe a dinner at the goldcoast (where you won't run into anyone you know) then give her something simple like a charm bracelet that you can add to every time something great happens in your lives together.. :) Or treat her to a dayspa massage thing that both of you can enjoy?? If you have money, you could go on one of those mystery flights that airlines sometimes have.. Ohhhh, I want someone to do that........ lol.

There is a little thing you can do, don't make it the ONLY thing though. if it lands on a week day have a dozen roses or just one (one for one year or 12 for 12 months) delivered to her work/home. You'd be suprised how proud it makes some girls feel to recieve a delivery of flowers and have people witness the delivery, espescially when they're not expected.

hey some rly good ideas there.... i think i will go for the roses.... the bracelet and dinner.

thanks heaps everyone

Ive been with my idiot for like 5 years now, and the things that i cherish most are the little bits of crap he made for me.
If my house was ever on fire etc, first thing i would get out of all my possesions would be this little scorpion he hand made out of wire. It cost nothing but has more value than the stuff he has bought for me, like my quad bike etc.

instead of a charm bracelet you should go to a beading class and MAKE a bracelet for her. If you're on the southside of brisbane there's a beading place you can go to on denis road and they do a class where they teach you to make a pair of earings and a bracelet. They're very helpfull too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back