i need theme ideas for blonde mac enclosure!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
here you are guys, its in a pdf format so that everyone can access it.

I found this ages ago, I cant credit where i found it i'm sorry.

they use the black rubber type foam but you can do the same thing with the normal styro foam

and i'll put it on the diy group somewhere too, so it can always be found:D

Attachments

• fake tree.pdf
    499.7 KB · Views: 176
thats a great article jax, will show it to hubby! will come in handy for our diamond enclosure we have just rendered

Thanks Jax, im thinking i mite do a stump as my next one, but my woma already has an enclosure so i mite have to get another ground dwelling snake to inhabit this one lol

So here is what the cave looks like now it is finished:
render.jpg

i want it to look more like hell than a cave, cause she is a right little devil! will probably give it a coat of coloured pondtite early next week

id just keep them in a tube easy to keep clean suits that sort of python perfected

looks awsome tho, cool idea

i would like to see a black snake in that barbie and ken set up that would be different

well the mound at the back where her basking spot is, is being painted dark grey and the top will be red hehehe. not sure if we can pull it off or if it will just look cheap! are macs aboreal? and if so, what should we use in way of branches and what not? i was thinking barbed wire or chains hehehe

So here is the beginnings of hell:

hell.jpgdoor to hell.jpg

So what should I use for climbing? Do spotted climb much? Was thinking like barbed wire or chains.....

Last edited:
Castle was another suggestion, maybe you could morph your cave into a castle !

Oh c'mon mysnakesau, you cant tell us about your backyard enclosure and not show pics, How mean !

It's an enclosure I'll constantly change as I find something else that looks more junky, but this is just stuff thrown in, and I want some green carpet.

078.jpg

LOL, any shoe i found around here that i'd be willing to sacrifice would probably gas the poor snake

Kaotikjezta what a beautiful enclosure. How long have you had that set up? Am interested to know if stays that way or if your snake has managed to flatten your plants :D

I went to the reject shop and found a miniature chair to add to my messy backyard, and there are always old cups to be found laying around.
015-2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back