I went herping

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainbow-Serpent

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I went herping on the back deck last night! what are your herping experiances, btw, i have attatched my finds.
My Camp 2007 029.jpg

My Camp 2007 028.jpg

My Camp 2007 027.jpg

looks like my house we have them running around everywhere at night

I consider the geckos my pets, but they are wild.

I dont know what robusta is, I just see AHG's.

It is true Australis, they don't wear protection apparently......in this day and age, you'd think they'd learn.

you dont have to go far to go herping! not a great deal of bodiversity though represented

Too true! i heard AHGs were to blame for the feline aids epidemic.. :shock: ;) sneaky things.

No they were actually to balme for the human AIDS problem and SARS outbreak. They are also known carriers of avian influenza. Corn snakes caused the feline AIDS epidemic.

No they were actually to balme for the human AIDS problem and SARS outbreak. They are also known carriers of avian influenza. Corn snakes caused the feline AIDS epidemic.

Oh im sorry, how ignorant of me - :)

I guess i underestimated the sneakyness of these critters... the foo-fighers
tell me the American Government released the AIDS virus.. i mean their
American they must be right.. your just Australian so what would you know! ;)

Ahg's are a menace,i "had" a small population of Golden Tails living in my houe until they moved in , probably chasing the escaped crickets from my breeding room. grrrrrrrrrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back