ID Please :)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skitzmixer

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

Recently adopted this big fella not long ago. He's doing well, eating lots checking out everything he can. My only problem is im not 100% sure on what exactly he is.

So .. what exactly is he?

Thanks,

IMG_1360.jpg

What have you been feeding it if you don't know what it is?
Well i knew he was a bluey of some sort, so i found a basic feeding guide and used that. I feed him close to what my bearded dragons have with a few variations..

Haha, Yeh, Im not an identification expert, But if you google blotched blue tongue, thats what pops up :)

Well if i was a betting man, i'd put my money on that. Thanks for the help.

Judging by that photo he is way under nourished. How much meat does his tail have?

Well thats the main reason i have him is because he wasnt looked after at his last home. He was at a child care center and was neglected. My sister only just started working there, she called me up and with in a day i was looking after him.
I've been offering him fresh food each day with calcium / multivitamin dust on rotation to help out a bit.
He has a bit of meat on hs tail, that photo does make him look skinner than he is though.

Maybe use a different substrate like bark, i recond it would be more comfortable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back