ID please

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tentatively yes but you would need a much clearer photo for a positive id. Particularly of the head and nasal area.
Pattern looks more consistent with keel back rather than rough scale but both do vary a lot.

Its not safe to say 100% its a keelback because of this photo quality.. lots of difference between a keelback bite and a rough scale bite

The photos are not great but I see enough differences to say this is a keelback. From the pictures the head shape is two triangular for it to be a rough scale. The pattern and body shape are keelback as well. So these two lots together are telling me its a keelback. And to me it looks nothing like a rough scale.
Cheers Cameron.

The photos are not great but I see enough differences to say this is a keelback. From the pictures the head shape is two triangular for it to be a rough scale. The pattern and body shape are keelback as well. So these two lots together are telling me its a keelback. And to me it looks nothing like a rough scale.
Cheers Cameron.

I agree.

George.

Cheers Cameron.

yeah these are screenshots taken from a video from my phone. i didnt think it was a rough scale but i just wanted to make sure as its been hanging around the house/pool area for a while and we have dogs and geese

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back