If ever you are in trouble......

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just went to the 000 website and they do ask what service you want and if you don't answer they do ask you to dial 55 to indicate you cannot speak if you still don't respond they then despatch a car to the adress of the phone so it is vital your details are up to date.......

The training I had indicated they WILL despatch a car and given it is government approved family violence training I did I believe it is correct advice to give

My boss had his phone drop out when calling emergency services and we presumed they found him again through tracing the call but they probably just used a simple callback process with hide number stored

Last edited:
common theme ive seen from posts with mobile calls is they are just cross checking numbers to billing address. same as they do with land lines. Im sure if it was from a pre paid mobile you wouldnt get a visit

When you get a pre paid mobile you have to register the sim card and show I.d and something with your address.

Yes, but who with a pre paid phone would update their details with the phone company if they moved house?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back