Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
run they will send customs and 40 agents to you and will call your fresh water croc an american alligator

if i lived in the US i would need to buy lots of tortoise's and name them all mr turtle

one of these, not much, only a leopard gecko, but this morph is awesome!!

Attachments

• black_pearl.gif
    black_pearl.gif
    38.3 KB · Views: 97
That is a cool lizard though if i could have any rep i wanted it would easily be a retic.I breed goats so food is sudenly no problem lol.

that is one of the trippiest animals i have ever seen... i agree i would have to have one!

Here's a pic's. Anyone know if you can see them in the flesh anywhere is oz?

Attachments

• 080331-tuatara-evolution_big.jpg
    080331-tuatara-evolution_big.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 69
  • henry.jpg
    henry.jpg
    164.7 KB · Views: 69
1. Boelen's Python
2. White Lipped Python (gold phase)
3. Cayman Blue Iguana

Do they have tuataras in captivity here? they are very rare to find in nz can only see them in sanctuarys awesome reps tho

Any of these i would own...BUT considering their exotics...ive got no chance.In other states for example like the U.S.A. the do have some nice reptiles..BUT i really appreciate our native wildlife...especially the reptiles...

Attachments

• Tarahumara Kingsnake,female.jpg
    Tarahumara Kingsnake,female.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 48
  • Sinoloan Milksnake,blotched.jpg
    Sinoloan Milksnake,blotched.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 51
  • Hatchie Ring Python.p2.jpg
    Hatchie Ring Python.p2.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 56
  • AberrantAlbinoNelson.jpg
    AberrantAlbinoNelson.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 59
  • gray banded kingsnake.male.jpg
    gray banded kingsnake.male.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 65
Any of these i would own...BUT considering their exotics...ive got no chance.In other states for example like the U.S.A. the do have some nice reptiles..BUT i really appreciate our native wildlife...especially the reptiles...

Haha that 2nd one almost looks like someone has painted it :p.

Your not wrong..thats only a few...i love the 3rd,its a ringed python but apparently the older they get,the duller they start to look,which is unfortunate as they are a incredible looking python...

What the?

No one wants a Komodo Dragon or T-Rex

Pansies . . . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back