if u could go on a holiday anywhere in aus where would u go?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

missllama

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Only in australia

anyone have any places to reccomend going too?

i loved port arthur in tassy that was an amazing place to go check out there was some nice sites and that there too...

assuming i can magically appear anywhere, and magically go home again....

i choose inside a very full bank vault!

The Northern Territory. Darwin, Alice Springs, The Kimberley

haha yes a very full bank vault would be pretty cool

cass i would love to see the kimberley its ment to be beautiful!

Far North Queensland.. I go every year for a cpl months.
I never want to go home and start trying to figure out a way of moving up there.

I wouldnt mind checking out the herps in WA aswell, its the only state I havnt been to.

Heron Island and Brampton Island are awesome. I'd love to go to Lizard Island, Kakadu, The Kimberly, Monkey Mia, Alice Springs/Uluru etc.

Definately NT & WA

I should be going back to cairns later this year went there in 2006 & had a ball - did the sea kyacking (sp) trip at fizroy island which was awesome, scuba diving on the reef. cant wait to go back & do the things i didnt have time to do.

i would really like to go to Alice Springs, i have a good friend there that i would really like to catch up with. apart from that, anywere in the northern territory

The Whitsundays, anywhere tropical-ish. Bring on summer!!

QUOBBA.........one of the best places we camped at in W.A got to see whales,swim with dolphins and plenty of other sea life(including sharks bit scary) and at the time we were there camping was free and the blow holes were amazing......Robin falls was another place of absolute beauty camped by a fresh creek bed ,went and climbed the water falls and the Douglas hot springs careful they are really hot! I burnt my foot ,second degree, when i accidently stepped into one of the pools....Berry Springs was a great place too.......mmmmmm its so hard to choose the NT is an amazing place , but my favourite state over all was and is QUEENSLAND so many places to choose from ..........thats why we ended up settling in this state,originally from NSW...........

It doesn't bother me, take me anywhere in Aus, all beautiful places. But I would love to go to the NT, WA and SA, mainly all the deserts, then Broom for fishing:)
The problem is, we can't go everywhere in one life time.

Come to Sydney in like spring time...we get pretty good weather, you've got the city, the beaches, we get some pretty good music and food and wine festivals. You could also stay in the Blue Moutains during the same time...it gets quite nice during that time of year, and you're only a hours drive from the city and you just go down one road:D

alice probably

Ularu, i went there a couple of years ago, alice springs and Ularu are awsome!

Go Heron Island
If you pick it the right time of year you can watch the sea turtles come in to lay their eggs
Awesome snorkelling too, massive coral shelf right off the island, heaps of baby sharks to swim with too...... unfortunately they come in to eat the baby turtles as they head back out

I think you meant WAGGA WAGGA....................use to live in Young NSW ........lived in Blue Mountains at Falconbridge,lived in western Sydney as a kid, also,lived in a place called Koorawatha,then had a spell on the Gold coast after we travelled around OZ,and now have settled for a while in a little village in SE QLD wouldnt get me back in suburbia ever.......toooooo many people and not enough reptiles.......Bush life style for me..........

i would have to say tassie.
probably a place like collinscap. people avoid it like its got the plague but i mean untouched forests, mountains, yearly snow but hot in summer. how could you hate it?
perfect!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back