if u could go on a holiday anywhere in aus where would u go?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great Barrier Reef & Daintree Rainforrest,. I have not been to either yet but plan to go there for our Honeymoon,. looks beautiful,. cant wait ;)

Uluru/Alice springs or Ingham in QLD .Or even being in QLD would be a dream :shock:

i went to Kakadu a couple of years ago! one of my favorite places on earth!! did the whole top end from darwin to broome, was a GREAT trip! lots of herps!! drove the family crazy having to stop every time i saw a snake on the road! heaps of wildlife!! cant wait to do it again!!

Ningaloo Reef - I want to swim with manta rays and whale sharks. I also want to spot a Thorny Devil.

Once I've done that I would choose to go to the Top End.

If your an Ozzie, and never seen Uluru, you aint seen Oz. Simply the most amazing place i,ve ever been to, and i,ve been around the block.

if your got a 4wd go to simpson dessert and then up to the finke dessert until you get to alice and then go uluru best trip ever it took about 3 weeks to do.

The wife and i took a camper from sydney to townsville and back over two weeks and we can highly recomend the Great Barrier Reef, truly amazing. Steve's Ausrtalia zoo at Beerwah, THE best zoo we've been too, they really do care for the animals. And Nimbin is, well... an eye opener, but quite friendly.

Next for us is either the Daintree or the big rock in the middle

Nimbin ;-p

I wanna go on The Ghan, saving up for it, should be a great experience!

The wife and i took a camper from sydney to townsville and back over two weeks and we can highly recomend the Great Barrier Reef, truly amazing. Steve's Ausrtalia zoo at Beerwah, THE best zoo we've been too, they really do care for the animals. And Nimbin is, well... an eye opener, but quite friendly.

Next for us is either the Daintree or the big rock in the middle

Nimbin certainly is an eye opener,. I agree, very friendly place,. and very 'Mellow' :)
We didnt stay long, we called in for a couple of hours on the way from Byron to Surfers,.
I didnt think places like that existed in Australia

CAIRNS!!!!! I love it up there, we go every year and i dont want to come home. Going again in October, cant wait!!!!!! Would move there but my husband cant get any work up there. But i would also love to see NT and WA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back