If you like blood!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nice job Zac lol Now I'll be even MORE careful with that female bredli if that is the sort of results I'm looking at! :shock: :lol: haven't been tagged by her.....yet ;)

haha nice tag. :lol:

i still havnt been bitten by my 3 and a half ft olive, but she has had a go at me a few times, i think she is saving the bites for when she is 12 ft long! ;)

Jarrod, Hahaha, Yes it is very funny! lol. It's all part of the fun and games in keeping snakes, especially when you have quite a few, the numbers have to get you every now and then. I think it's been about 2 1/2 years since my last bite as bad as this one, so I consider it to be quite good to be honest! :D

Shane, I don't think you have to worry too much with the big girl! ;) Like I said as long as you don't put her at head height she should be fine! She hasn't struck at me for about 18mths to 2yrs now.

Amberoo, the day will come!! Mark my words! LOL..

If you keep snakes one day you will get a tag. I have a really nice stripey coastal which I have had since a hatchie. She is now a shade over 7 foot and never bit me, never struck her whole life... But one day when she was about 5yrs old I had her out and just hanging off me and then for no reason she nailed me, who knows why?? She has never done it since. Sometimes it just happens.

Just for the record my hand is swollen, well bruised and quite sore! About 35-40 teeth marks and 4 where it tore through the flesh as I yanked my hand out!! :shock: lol. It will heal in a few days though so it's all good!!

I have to say though that he offending breeder, is now not in my good books at least for a while!!

props to you dude, that's a scchweet tag lol
don cha just love it when they full on strike without warning hehe just another one of the joys of keeping herps, gotta luv em =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back