Ignorant People

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
or we get a smoker to 'accidently' chuck there but int the car.
this guys a fool, i dont want an infraction so i'm gonna leave it at that coughcough *coward* coughcough

Will

Last edited:
YOU LOT WOULD BE SURPRISED AT HOW MANY MEMBERS AMONGST YOU ALL, AGREE WITH KILLING VENOMOUS SNAKES DUE TO RISK OF THEIR FAMILY ,DOGS ETC .......
they may not agree with the boiling water treatment ..but guarentee, shovels, poly pipe and guns have been used and they justify it ....THE ONLY REASON AND JUSTIFICATION YOU HAVE IN KILLING A VENOMOUS SNAKE IS WHEN ITS ATTACHED TO YOU OR A LOVED ONE ...then I can see why you panic and went for the kill instinct ...anything else that gives you time to get a shovel ,pipe or gun ,boiling water etc ..gives you time to ring for a snake catcher or 000 and get help sent to you ...

YOU LOT WOULD BE SURPRISED AT HOW MANY MEMBERS AMONGST YOU ALL, AGREE WITH KILLING VENOMOUS SNAKES DUE TO RISK OF THEIR FAMILY ,DOGS ETC .......
they may not agree with the boiling water treatment ..but guarentee, shovels, poly pipe and guns have been used and they justify it ....THE ONLY REASON AND JUSTIFICATION YOU HAVE IN KILLING A VENOMOUS SNAKE IS WHEN ITS ATTACHED TO YOU OR A LOVED ONE ...then I can see why you panic and went for the kill instinct ...anything else that gives you time to get a shovel ,pipe or gun ,boiling water etc ..gives you time to ring for a snake catcher or 000 and get help sent to you ...

or just as good. leave it the ******* alone. incase you can't afford a catcher and so forth. no snake i've come across has ever chased me.

Most good catchers will do a payment plan ,I'm certainly not gonna leave an eastern brown snake in your kitchen ,because you dont have the cash up front ..and I would hope that others would do the same ...

So really no excuse at all as to why you choose to not ring for a catcher ..and if you dont know of a catcher you can ring 000 ..they will help you out .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back