Im an EGG! Tatelina's an egg!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatelina

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
How entertaing! Or maybe that is so for me...simple minds amused by simple things after all.
But hello regardless! Does anybody actually read this section apart from the mods? hehe

Im expecting hellos, replies, and waves from everyone! You hear? Everyone! No...just kidding.

Sheesh I heard about this site months ago and only JUST organised myself to join...
Its kind of the same sad story with my snake/s...Im all keen and eager, but desperately disorganised and forgetful...so have been lusting over my pet snake/s to be for months (and dont even get me started on the license that I bought 5 years ago that expired because I never got any reptiles *blushes*)

But here I am!
Looking forward to learning alot and hearing everybodies experiences and stories. (and photos!)

RE: Im an EGG! Tatelina

Welcome to the site Tatelina!
Yeah, I read everything when I'm bored on nightshift. :lol:
Don't worry, you're not the only one, I got my licence about a year and a half before getting a snake too. Once you get the licence it doesn't mean your ready for a pet yet, first you need to research how to look after it, find someone who's selling one (both of which you won't find hard now that you've come to the right place) and buy all the equipment to look after it.

Hello, I hear you, here is a reply

/me waves

Here is another egg, perhaps you two can be friends! ;)

Im actually suprised at the amount of people online at this time... Is everybody here bored on a late shift?

Yes Ive heard many good things about this site, and really am looking forward to learning lots about reptile husbandry...silly me went out and bought 3 massive 4ft tanks when all I really need for baby snakes are small confined spaces! and if only I came on here earlier and found out..oh well.

Haha well Im a snakelet now! Hooray for spamming forums! (or rather just being home cause social life needs a break).. whats the picture for a snakelet? is that a correct term? a young snake?

Yes, I'm stuck at work till 7am. Now you just have to get 3 snakes to fill those cages. :lol:

Im hoping to get several snakes...let them grow up to that size...
oooo cant wait! *gets excited!*
And I want a turtle too...but thats ok cause I picked up another 4ft tank from my friend last night! Just need to get a stand for it! woo hoo!

Eeyo Tatelina,

Greetings from Holland here.
No need blushing as long as ya mean well is it ?
Nice to have ya here ( finally :p )
I hope you will enjoy this forum as much as i already do .

Greetz , Tom

Hello Tatelina. I'm waving a greeting at you :D But my eyes are out of focus atm so please excuse any mistakes. Lucky I can type so long as my fingers are on the right keys. I can't find my glasses.

I got my first snake just a couple weeks after getting my license. But I have a had a bird license for over 12 months and still have none for my book. Ah well.

Greetings from another egg, although I see that you're no longer quite so eggish. How is the post-egg state treating you?

Hello to the neatherlands! And to the glasses-less blind touch typer, and the fellow snakelet!

bird license hey? what for??

Frankly..I can't believe I never got onto the website early..there is so much to be learnt from fellow hobbyists..
however.. I still havent figured out a few technicalities...how does one check who has quoted me?

Never knew you could do such a thing as checking ur quotes.
Would like ta know how to do that too 8)

Ur coming a long way Tatelina, already a Hatchling eh ? nicely done 8)

Hooray for growing quickly!! *forum spamming cough cough*
hey...I just realised your spamming more than me! *hmph..*
why does someone fromthe netherlands join AUSSIEpythons.com? We're just too cool for you to avoid right? or are you FROM the netherlands but live in Auss?

Anyway the checking quotes function is available on my other forum...so I just figured all forums had that...
Moderators!! Can we get that happening?

Tatelina , i won't call it spamming ^__^ just reacting to interesting things.
And yes you guys are too cool to avoid 8):p
Read my signature ( first line ) and you will understand why i ,as a Dutchman , joined this forum ^__^
nothing but the best for my snakeys eh ? ;)

Wish i could go there , but the Netherlands are too far of for me to just hop there :(
Unfortunately i'm Dutch AND living in the Netherlands :p

BTW Afro,

I dunno if i'd call it flamboyant but i just wanna live to the max and be positive , no strings attached :p
But if i ever cross a line plz lemme know , i hate offending people unnecessary ;)

I cant believe you're already a sub adult! ARGH! I need to spam er i mean.. react to interesting things more often . hehehe.

*checks status*
yep..still hatchling. but proud of it :)

Well Tatelina , what are ya waiting for then :p
Lot's and lot's of interesting things to react to isn't there ^__^
And BTW , when i write this ur already a juvey :D
Nice goin !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back