I'm Choked! (Update On Last Hots)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kevyn

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I was supposed to trade my last 2 Northern Pacific Rattlesnakes, and my albino Calking, for a hatchling het albino female Burm, a male DH patternless/granit Burm, and a female DH albino/labrynth Burm. The guy I was trading with never showed, never called. I sat around home all day waiting for buddy! It's not so much that the deal fell through, I could careless if he ended up selling them (fair enough), but atleast call and let me know. Sorry had to vent.

Anybody have some illegal het Burms they want to trade for some illegal Rattlesnakes? :wink: :D

yeh sure ill just slip down the shed and get them (this is called sarcasm, but this isnt how u spell it), you guys keep some crazy stuff over there.
How big do the NP Ratllers get ? Be a pretty fiery snake would they ?

have you got his number? track him down and drop off the rattlesnakes when he's asleep :twisted:

drives me nucking futs when people do that. A 15 second phone call can save hours of your time, but people are too friggin inconsiderate to do it!

i know how you feel in a sense as i was desperatly seeking adult diamonds and i fourn a trio for $1600 all 51/2ft long and i got money ready and all and then no call for a week. then i call him and he has sold them to someone else as he couldnt be bothered travelliny 5 minutes to the airport.

I just sent buddy an email, but I'm not really expecting a reply.

How big do the NP Ratllers get ? Be a pretty fiery snake would they ?

Not very, only a few feet. They're pussy cats as far as Rattlesnakes go. My female would bite me, but the male hardly ever even rattles. I still use hooks with them ofcourse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back